Friday, October 30, 2009

Definitely Showing Now

Wow i keep forgetting to update this thing. Soo lots has been going on. We're starting the baby off nice & young & it has now been to see Bon Jovi & super close might I add! I'm definitely showing now. Don said when we were at the mall a couple weeks ago people were looking at my belly. We've decided to register at Buy Buy Baby but are still anxiously awaiting Thursday afternoon to find out what Baby S!! We're dying to know if we're Team Pink or Team Blue!! If you'd like to take a vote in the poll please do! www.pollpub.com/is-baby-s-a-boy-or-a-girl.aspx Also I've been feeling something going on in my belly for a couple weeks now. The past week or so it has been a bit stronger. I know its the baby just not sure what exactly the baby is doing. Don thinks its very light kicks. I'm sure they'll get stronger soon enough!

Here are the belly pics from the past 2 weeks:
16 weeks 10/20/09



17 weeks 10/27/09

2 comments: