Thursday, January 7, 2010

3rd Trimester

I am a terrible blogger. It's been weeks since I've posted. Sorry about that but with the holidays & the move I was a little busy. Onto the update:
I'm now 27 weeks 2 days & just entered the 3rd Trimester. The beginning of the end I guess. I'm still growing & growing & feel HUGE. Getting more uncomfortable by the day. My back hurts, I have trouble sleeping, I'm peeing constantly, not to mention some other gross symptoms. I hear it's only going to get worse!

This little girl finally has a name. Adrianna Jessica! Don made a toast with everyone the first night we were in Florida & felt that I had been doing so well in dealing with the pregnancy and all that he thought I deserved to have my choice as the name. He loves it as well & he chose the middle name. Her nickname can be A.J. if she'd like when she's old enough. But I'm not promoting for everyone to call her baby A.J. Adrianna is soo pretty & I don't want to take away from it. Karen got us the cutest little bib from Barcelona that has her name embroidered on it. It's absolutely adorable!

Karen ordered our nursery furniture on New Year's Day. Babies R Us was having a crazy sale where if you bought the changer/dresser combo unit you got the crib free. & on top of that Karen somehow got like half off of the price. So we're just waiting on it to come in. We're skipping the armoir but are planning to get a glider. Here's a pic:

We also went and had a 3d Ultrasound done on Dec. 22nd. It was soo awesome to see our little girl again. We got a bunch of pics & a dvd of the whole thing. The dvd is a bit long so Don cut it down to about 4 minutes & put it up on YouTube.
http:://youtube.com/watch?v=AaU9npJ3qTM
Here are some pics of my little girl:

grabbing her feet

No Pictures Please!
soo cute

yawning but it looks like she's yelling at us!
This leaves no doubt in my mind that she was made at the Jersey Shore! Fist Pumping already!

She's a very stubborn little girl already. Always moving around at home but the second we're anywhere else with anyone else nothing at all! It's like she doesn't want anyone else to feel her at all. Daddy gets to feel her a lot lately & Aunt Tiffy finally felt her the other night but besides that not a move for anyone else.
& last but not least here are the rest of the belly pics so we're all up to date.
22 weeks 12/1/09

23 weeks 12/8/09


6 months! 24 weeks 12/15/09

25 weeks 12/22/09

100 days to go! 26 Weeks 12/29/09

27 weeks 1/5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment