Wednesday, September 30, 2009

getting bigger

I just keep getting bigger. Its crazyness! I feel like a whale & its pretty uncomfortable. I finally gave in and bought 2 pairs of maternity jeans this weekend. The whole sweat pants thing is working but I can't really go out in sweat pants. Therefore I gave in.

We can't wait for Friday! We have another sonogram/ultrasound appointment (still not sure what the difference is) for the NT scan. I can't wait to see the baby again & get new pics and have it actually look like a baby this time! It's going to be a big difference from the 6 week pics.

13 week belly pic on 9/29


oh one more thing ... this was my birthday cake aww

2 comments:

  1. LOL...you are too cute. I can't wait to meet you at the GTG tonight so you can see what a 26 week "whale" looks like ;-)
    For the record, I think you look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you!! It was soo nice to meet you! & i think you look fantastic!! I hope to look as good at 26 weeks! <3

    ReplyDelete