Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goodbye Summer =(

Can't believe it's already September! This summer flew by & the weather sucked! I'm feeling much better this week. Still have spurts of nausea but they come and go, other than that I can't complain much. I feel huge! I can't button my jeans anymore. I had to go to Target & buy a Belly Band to help the situation. I hope this helps me last another couple of months before i have to go buy maternity stuff. Not looking forward to elestic band jeans! I'm hoping to just live in sweats for the winter. I'll just buy them in a bigger size. Only 10 more days till its cruise time!!

Here's my 8 week pic on 9/1/09


4 comments:

  1. You'll LOVE elastic band jeans, I promise you. You'll never want to go back LOL. And as for getting sweats in a bigger size, doesn't work, you'll see. The elastic gets so tight on your belly, it hurts and you have saggy butt from them being so big LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!! i guess my plan is out! I was planning on draw strings tho maybe that will work? Anyways where did you get your jeans from? I guess i'm gonna have to at least try them on. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maternity pants are SO much more comfortable than the belly band once you get past 1st Tri. If you are dead set against them (don't knock 'em till you've tried 'em though) yoga pants are great.
    I have yet to find a pair of maternity jeans that I love but, Gap is next on my list to try - Baby Gap in the Palisaides Mall has a Maternity section all the way in the back of the store if you don't want to guess your size online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to know I'll have to give them a try! Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete