Wednesday, August 19, 2009

6 Weeks

So I really need to start taking these belly pics when I'm dressed or at least have make up on! The first 2 weeks i look awful! But here I am 6 weeks PG! I feel like a whale already but i guess that could be bloat? I'm forever tired. No matter how much sleep I get it's never enough and I love my naps more than ever! Oh yea and I'm peeing constantly!! The past 2 nights before bed i go to take my pre-natal vitamins & its hard to swallow and makes me nauseous after i take it. Bleh not looking forward to taking it tonight. Let's hope it doesn't get worse!

6 weeks PG August 18, 2009

3 comments:

  1. You'll become very familiar with Mr. Bloat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pre-natals are you taking? There are plenty that will make you feel nauseous, but others that are much easier on the system. If you feel really ill from yours, look into switching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bloat but, it will be bump soon enough!
    Try taking your pre-natals WITH your dinner or another substantial meal. That may help the nausea a lot. If not, there are a lot on the market so feel try others until you find one that works well for you. I use GNC's Prenatals and Enfamil's DHA supplement and have not had any stomach upset.

    ReplyDelete