Monday, August 24, 2009

Our 2 year Anniversary!

2 years ago today I married my best friend & had the time of my life at our wedding! Time flies when you're having fun I guess. It's hard to believe the wedding was already 2 years ago! Don is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me & I can't imagine my life without him. He makes me happy every single day. I Love You Babe!


Last year for our 1st Anniversary we had a big BBQ to celebrate!

This year we decided to get away for a night alone. So Thursday night Don took me to Atlantic City. We had a nice dinner at Carmine's in the Tropicana, gambled a lil at the Taj, walked the boardwalk, and just had fun together. It was great.


I couldn't help it & got Don this as an Anniversary gift.

and I guess our parents had the same idea in mind...

From Don & Karen:

From my Mom & Big:
So cute!! All in all we had a wonderful Anniversary! I couldn't be happier & am hoping for many many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment